MSA designs and manufactures a stand alone machine that incorporates the twin finger telescopic forks mounted to a multi position lift device that is operated via one GMU transmitting power to four precision machined vertical corner posts, optimising deflection and stability.
Proven to be highly reliable in all areas of operation, these machines can be bespoke designed to meet with customers specific requirements. The forks that are fitted to the cam lifts are usually the twin finger type and can operate independently to the cam unit. The two systems can be synchronised using your inverter software without issue or direct two speed DC drive.
From Light weight to heavy duty these durable machines are either the floor mounted type or they have been very successfully mounted on Automatic Guided Vehicles allowing the flexibility that is required with this type of machine.
Foot print areas can be specifically tailored to suit your requirements along with the stroke required to realise the solution.
- Backed up with professional training and MSA’s committed service scheduling input.
- Single Geared Motor Unit - Inverter driven with optional added security protection via torque limiter on the fork units.
- Single Geared Lift Motor unit – Transmitting power via drive shafts and rigid couplings through two outrigger gearboxes.
- Safety implements include optional “safe tilt mechanism” that prevents over loading to the fork units.
- Demountable attachments can be fitted to the moving sections that will minimise product movement when in full automatic operation.
Our operating Safe working loads will be tailored to suit the client’s requirements and can be up to 1500kg on a standard design.
Typical operating fields:
- Vehicle manufactures.
- Engine plants.
- Automatic Guided Vehicles.
- Vehicle body storage.
Our product users include.
- Caterpillar France & Belgium
- Chrysler Mexico & USA
- Vauxhall England
- Jaguar Land Rover England
- IBC Vehicles England
- BMW Motors England
Typical Example Size Range - Variants Table:
|Closed Unit Length||Full working stroke||Top Fork section width||Height of Lift||Safe Working Load|
Click on images to enlarge:
Contact us today...
For more information on our products and services contact us today on: